Celebrations are in order as President Joe Biden signed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act. This day is more than a day of celebration, but also a national acknowledgement of our shared humanity and the road to healing and equity we must all commit to. Let’s continue looking back at our history to inform our present because we can not afford to stop fighting for equity for all.
- Pete Wilson – A Lasting Legacy?
- 2023 DHF 18th Annual Richard E. Chavez Celebrity Golf Classic
- City of Coachella and CHOC Break Ground on Placita Dolores Huerta
- Acting governor declares April 10 Dolores Huerta Day
- Dolores Huerta sigue su lucha en favor de las opciones de cuidados de fin de vida
- Dolores Huerta, Founder & President of the Dolores Huerta Foundation, to the 2022 Clean Water Forum
- HOLD PANAMA BUENA VISTA SCHOOL DISTRICT ACCOUNTABLE!
- Dolores Huerta: Labor Rights Icon On Standing Up For Working People