Dolores stood in solidarity with low-wage workers and supporters, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, demanding a living wage of $15 an hour. She joined – Fight for $15 and Black Lives Matter – along with thousands of workers in rallies and marches, beginning at dawn, at Mc Donald’s outlets across the nation. This launches a campaign to harness the political power of millions of low-wage workers throughout the U.S. seeking to raise the minimum wage.
- 17th Annual Richard E. Chavez Celebrity Golf Classic
- City of Coachella and CHOC Break Ground on Placita Dolores Huerta
- Acting governor declares April 10 Dolores Huerta Day
- Dolores Huerta sigue su lucha en favor de las opciones de cuidados de fin de vida
- Dolores Huerta, Founder & President of the Dolores Huerta Foundation, to the 2022 Clean Water Forum
- HOLD PANAMA BUENA VISTA SCHOOL DISTRICT ACCOUNTABLE!
- Dolores Huerta: Labor Rights Icon On Standing Up For Working People
- February LGBTQIA+ Events Calendar