Jess Contreras, DHF Civic Engagement Director, DHF canvassers, and volunteers attended the Fresno Screening of “Salud! Yes Please”a documentary that revolves around Grace Parra’s journey to shed light on the Affordable Care Act, and the dire affect it has on the lives of the average American. Jess had the fortunate opportunity to share information about the Make It Fair campaign. The campaign tackles the issue of closing tax loopholes for corporations within California. With the closing of loopholes, billions of dollars can be retrieved to fund the interests of the common Californian.
- 17th Annual Richard E. Chavez Celebrity Golf Classic
- City of Coachella and CHOC Break Ground on Placita Dolores Huerta
- Acting governor declares April 10 Dolores Huerta Day
- Dolores Huerta sigue su lucha en favor de las opciones de cuidados de fin de vida
- Dolores Huerta, Founder & President of the Dolores Huerta Foundation, to the 2022 Clean Water Forum
- HOLD PANAMA BUENA VISTA SCHOOL DISTRICT ACCOUNTABLE!
- Dolores Huerta: Labor Rights Icon On Standing Up For Working People
- February LGBTQIA+ Events Calendar